Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
hp envy 23
Other

I tried the windows 10 upgrade (from 8.1, fully patched) and all of my built-in network devices disappeared.

To get started I need a driver for the built in wifi for my hp envy 23:

WLAN Broadcom BCM943228HMB 802.11abgn 2x2

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

I have the exact same problem!   Please help.  Do not upgrade to Win10 if you rely on WiFi for connectivity, the upgrade renders WiFi to almost a useless state!

HP Recommended

I have the same problem after upgrade my hp 820 G1. Lost the wifi and couldn't even reinstall the driver.

HP Recommended

HP Envy Phoenix loses wifi connection intermittantly.  Broadcom dual band wlan update fails every time

HP Recommended

I have the same card installed on my Hp Compaq 8300 USDT and Windows has a driver but , 7.35.336.0 is the latest HP Driver availible now . My Bluetooth doesn't work so I am going to install this driver to see if it patches BT as well . 

HP Recommended

I am running Windows 10 Latest Release on the Insider Preview  Version 1703 Build 15058.0 . Windows is getting a lot Better .

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.