cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ganeshmani30
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

network adapter does not shows microsoft hostednetwork virtual adapter even the hidden files shown

HP Recommended
6YZ24PA#ACJ
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

can not able to find microsoft hostednetwork virtual adapter

4 REPLIES 4
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
94,684 93,341 12,271 26,101
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@ganeshmani30 

The standard list:

net adapters.png

Which one is missing on your machine ?

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
GiuseppeB81
5 3 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Banhien, i have the similar problem: i don't have in the list the voice "intel dual band wireless - Ac..." 

banhien
Level 19
Level 19
94,684 93,341 12,271 26,101
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@GiuseppeB81 wrote:

Hi Banhien, i have the similar problem: i don't have in the list the voice "intel dual band wireless - Ac..." 

@GiuseppeB81 

Mine is an example. No, your machine won't have Intel dual band wireless because your machine ONLY has Realtek 802.11ac (1x1) Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 4.2 combo part #  L17365-005. You should see Realtek, not Intel.

Hope this makes sense.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
GiuseppeB81
5 3 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Pavilion Power Laptop 15-cb0xx this is my Laptot and i have the same problem....missing a driver in the panel...how i reinstall the correct driver WIFI ? 

thanks

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation