Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
02-27-2022 09:35 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community! I'd like to help!
I see you are experiencing Wi-Fi issues with the HP PC.
I have a few recommendations
- Update your Notebook computer to the latest BIOS from HP.COM.
- Check if the network adapter is getting detected in device manager.
- HP PC Hardware Diagnostics is a Windows-based utility that allows you to run diagnostic tests to determine whether the computer hardware is functioning properly.
- Make sure the Windows and HP support assistant updates are up to date.
- Try doing System Restore if it had worked few days ago.
- You can do a Reset PC Keep my files from windows and check if it works.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click on the YES button to reply that the response was helpful and/or to say “Thank You”.
Have a great day!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community