Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
hp stream laptop 14-ax0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Internet Connected but No Internet Access

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@riokid I recommend the below steps:

Go to Device manager > select the WIFI drivers under network adapter> Right click go to properties  > Under properties go to Power Management Tab> Uncheck  "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power". 

If the issue persists, continue with the below steps: 

• If your computer has a wireless key or button on or near the keyboard and the wireless activity light is off or amber in color, then press the key or button to enable your wireless adapter. This key might be the F10 key, F12 key or labeled with a symbol of an airplane. 

• If wireless activity comes on or the activity light turns blue, you have enabled wireless on your system. Try connecting to the Internet again. If problems persist, continue using these steps. 

• If your computer does not have a wireless key or the wireless activity lights remains off or orange then continues using these steps. 

• Click Start, type troubleshooting into the Search field. 

• Select troubleshooting from the search results. 

• Click Network and Internet. 

• Click Internet Connections 

For more details consider using the HP Guided Troubleshooter: 

Click here to access it (simply select your description of the issue from the bottom of the screen to gain access to the next set of steps that should resolve your concern).

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Keep me posted,

If the information I've provided was helpful, 

Give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, 

That'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.