Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hi there

I know that you heard a lot of wifi problems but trust me the issue I have is kind of crazy (super crazy)

device : hp pavilion dv6t-3000

wifi adapter: inter wireless N-1000

=========

when I open the wifi menu it says "no wifi networks found" but after a while the networks appear again ;-D , then disappears (again) ;-( and it doing that constantly over and over and over

note** to be in scope (((It's not a router problem))))

but some times it takes half a day without showing any network

now I'm using my phone as usb tethering but it will damage the phone in long term ..

the problem starts when I updated the bios exactly version f.23 (actually happened before but as much as now) ,and it's from third party site , because hp doesn't recognize the device !!! 

I tried every thing I found in the forums and blogs ,nothing helped ,if any one had this problem before or "really" know a good solution plz help

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

It is caused by the adapter " Intel Centrino Wireless-N 100"

Windows 10 does not support the device any longer.  Try using a different adapter or a USB adapter.

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.