Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
02-25-2023 03:08 AM - last edited on 02-25-2023 10:03 AM by PalenoRafael
My HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop stopped identifying any wifi networks.
How can this issue be resolved and who may I contact in order to fix this problem?
Please see attached screenshot.
03-08-2023 03:00 AM
Welcome to HP Support Community.
Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.
I see that you are facing Wi-Fi connection issues with your HP Notebook.
I suggest that you follow the steps listed below:
1. Click Start and enter Device Manager into the Search field. Click Device Manager.
2. Double-click the Network adapters category.
3. Right-click the name of the Network Adapter and select Uninstall.
4. On the "Confirm Device Uninstall" window, click OK.
5. When the network adapter software has been uninstalled, restart the computer.
You may also check the steps in the document: https://support.hp.com/za-en/document/c04649175
I hope this helps.
Take care and have a good day.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community