1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

printer 2652 setup to use on windows 10 HP wireless network

HP Recommended
deskjet 2652
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My problem is probably very simple. 

I want to use a deskjet 2652 on my hp, windows 10 by wireless. 

I've downloaded the proper software. when it comes to the printer, it shows it offline, and tells me to make sure it is on my network. So how do I put it on my network?

When I click the negwork icon on my computer, the printer is one of the items listed -- along with the router and another devise connected to the telephone which  has nothing to do with anything.

I notice that the blue light on the printer is always off, unless I press the button, then it is intermittent for a few seconds, then off again.

I'm sure I'm missing a basic step, but after a few hours I've had no luck finding what I should do to be able to use my printer/scanner. All I want to use is the scanner. 

1 REPLY 1
TEJ1602
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
18,899 18,877 1,559 1,556
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@tim22222, Welcome to HP Support Community!

Use the guided troubleshooter Troubleshooting | Wireless Printing Center for instruction to isolate and resolve the issue.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation