Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
07-11-2022 02:47 AM
I'm trying to hotspot myself using my elitebook but it's saying my wireless capability is turned off someone please help me turn it on
I've already tried some ways like trouble shooting, updating driver,checking power management but all these aren't working
My ethernet is connected and functioning properly
07-11-2022 09:01 AM
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community!
Admin and Mods are here to guide the customer to get the best experience from the Community.
To help volunteers that reply to posts in the Community, please provide more details about your issue. Here are some recommendations of information that can help volunteers to better understand and provide support to your question:
- Exact model of your printer / Desktop/ notebook (if you need help, click here for information on how to find your model number model).
- Operating system (including revisions made with service packs, 32-bit or 64-bit, etc.)
- Connection method - USB, physical LAN, or wireless?
- Error messages - on the printer display and/or computer, any patterns for flashing lights.
- Any system changes before the problem starts (Example: Operating System Update, Software installation);
Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns. Our job as HP moderators is to monitor all traffic on the community.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community