cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
himanshu1994
Level 1
11 8 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

AFTER REFRESHING LAPTOP PROBLEM

HP Recommended

Hi,

i am using hp laptop with windows 8.1 my laptop is working slow that's iwhy i try to refresh my laptop.

after the completion of refreshing on startup two options of operating system came.

when i opens the first operating system windows 8 opens & if i tries to open second one it's not opening & error cames.

so i request you to please give me some solution to remove the second operating system.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
IT_WinSec
Level 15
Level 15
9,962 9,858 797 3,832
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @himanshu1994

Thank you for posting in the HP Support forum.

When you press the first option I suspect it opens Windows Desktop fine and it is not as slow as it was before ?

With regards to your request, please check this HP forum thread > > https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Boot-and-Lockup/Dual-boot-windows-8-1-after-reinstall/td-p/60...

Use the Easy BCD tool suggested to fix your issue

Let me know how it goes. Provide reply/feedback.

Cheers!

>> Your FEEDBACK is important. Click below on Accept As Solution or ThumbUp+ buttons if my comments helped or to say thanks <<
*** I work for HP *** I express personal opinion only *** HP Expert - Volunteer since 2013
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation