cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Subhrajit15
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Account relatrd problems

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I want to ask if i make change in admistrator related accounts do i will lose all the data and apps that are already loaded or it will remain same. One more thing i have se any pass word pleasehelp me immediately.

when opening microsoft edge and all other microsoft apps mesaage is showing microsoft app cannot be opened using Built in administrator account. Sign with different account and try again............. What to do?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
savvy2
Level 7
1,432 1,383 40 124
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

well you installed apps, (or programs) using another account

and most can be installed 2 ways, you, or all on pc.

so you did only you on this pc

that means others can run those apps, unless they load them there selves.

we dont know how many accounts you have,

nor if logging in to MS< at each boot (microsoft)

if you create a new account, then you will get , only those things allowed by other users,

this is a feature.

One more thing i have se any pass word pleasehelp me immediately.

i can not decoded this line, above."?

try to type that 1 more time,  please,

all i can see there is password, bla bla.

good luck

tell more get more.

tell full pc model number

and OS, version w10 and bits.

tell if doing this.

we can not guess how you setup windows 10, day 1,  with this or just local accounts.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17201/windows-10-sign-in-with-a-microsoft-account

NO warranty answers by me.
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation