Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Please try this driver:

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp57501-58000/sp57546.exe

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
HP Recommended
already tried this one! it is 64-bit, incompatible with my system
HP Recommended

According to the driver information it supports both 32-bit and 64-bit. Refer the following weblink:

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp57501-58000/sp57546.html

Please share the error message so that I can work internally and get back to you.

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
HP Recommended

The package installs successfully, but the device stays uninitialized with a yellow exclamation mark. When I refresh the driver in Windows Device Manager, the error occurs: it says the drivers were found on the system, but they are not intended to work on this platform.

Here you can see that it only supports 64-bit systems:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-107169-1&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en...

HP Recommended

Hi,

My Model is HP Compaq 6910p and

SKU Part#
GM120UT#ABA

i don't know the product no. Here is my Base system device hardware id's PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0843&SUBSYS_30C1103C&REV_10 PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0843&SUBSYS_30C1103C PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0843&CC_088000 PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0843&CC_0880

Please provide me the drivers for windows 7 ultimate 64 bit.

HP Recommended

You can install the Ricoh Memory card reader driver from the following weblink:
ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp45001-45500/sp45483.exe

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks for your help.I Wonder how installing a media driver could solve base system device? but  It worked. 

My Model is HP Compaq 6910p and

SKU Part#
GM120UT#ABA

i don't know the product no. Here is my unknown device hardware id's 

pci\ven_8086&dev_2a07&cc_0700

Please provide me the drivers for windows 7 ultimate 64 bit.

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, after installing intel AMT,  it shows problem under ports and it gives error code 34.

(To resolve this error code, click the Resources tab in the device properties to manually enter the settings or replace the device with one that is Plug and Play compatible.)

in the Resources tab it gives conflicting device lists as like this

Input/Output Range 03F8 - 03FF used by:
PCI bus
Interrupt Request 0x00000004 (04) used by:
ACPI x64-based PC

Kindly help me to solve this problem.

HP Recommended

Cool.

Try uninstalling the device then rescan.

Let us know.

REO

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.