Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Bios Administrator password

HP Recommended

Hi. Im having  problem with BIOS password. When I go to BIOS, it had BIOS password with user: BIOS Administrator but im didnt password. After typed 3 3 password it reported: system locked and restart. Please help me. I cant turn on VT in BIOS for HyperV

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
21,068 21,032 1,392 2,275
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @quanglephan,

Welcome to the HP Community, I hope you enjoy your experience! To help you get the most out of the HP Forums I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

As I understand there is a message - "system locked" on your screen and you need assistance with the same,

You would have to contact HP phone support for a hardware service as the motherboard may require a tattoo/Bios Flash.

Any other way of unlocking the BIOS is not authorized by HP.

Keep me posted,

If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below,

Followed by clicking on "Accept as solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner,

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum. Have a great day!

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation