cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
donny1985
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Blue screen loop.

HP Recommended
HP 2000 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Hi, my HP laptop is currently stuck within a really bad loop. The problem is I've tried to do a system restore and it takes me to a black screen, I've tried  booting my laptop into safe mode and it never goes into safe mode. I'm stuck at a brick wall here. I just really need a solution, I've tried looking online for a solution but I'm still at a dead end. I've ran a diagnostics test and it says one of my hard drives had failed and it gives me error code: RLN22K-6B88LC-XD6XX1F-60R403 and nothing seems to work, can someone from support please just give me an answer on what I should do or give me any tips? Oh, also it's always looping and it says preparing automatic repair and it loops once again.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Chimney_83
Retired
Retired
8,121 8,112 488 952
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Greetings @donny1985

Thanks for the post. 

I understand  that your computer is not booting to the desktop and have tried some troubleshooting steps on your own. 

Not to worry, I will be glad to help. 

Kudos to you for trying to troubleshoot the issue on your own.

The hard drive error indicates that the hard drive on your computer has gone bad and you would to replace it for the computer to work again. Request you replace the HDD and install the operating system created on the computer to get the computer running again. If you would like to know about the service options available from HP, please contact our phone support.

Keep me posted.

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation