Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi , 
I have the same problem with my Pavilion g6 & here's the reference :

PCI\VEN_1814&DEV_5390&SUBSYS_1636103C&REV_00 

thanks 🙂

HP Recommended

Hi:

Below is the link to driver you need for hardware ID PCI\VEN_1814&DEV_5390.

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodTypeId=32...

Paul

HP Recommended

Hey there,

I have just about the same issue. I  have an HP HDX 16 Notebook PC. I was able to successfully update my driver for the Intel Wifi Link 5100 AGN. However my WAN Miniport (IPv6) and WAN Miniport (network monitor) are still having issues. How do I get those to work again? I have tried updating drivers, and windows update to no luck.

-Mike

HP Recommended

well i dont know if this is the same thing on my laptop but ive had my laptop on wireless for a while until 2 days ago i could only use wifi connected to my usb port.. the type of wifi i use isnt like a router its small and i got it from a company call CLEAR SPOT. anyway i can only use it connected to my usb port rather than wirelss like i used too..i need help what should i do

reply soon thnx

HP Recommended

i have the same problem and here are my IDs

PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4727&SUBSYS_1795103C&REV_01
PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4727&SUBSYS_1795103C
PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4727&CC_028000
PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4727&CC_0280

HP Recommended

Hi, Basel:

Here is the driver you need. This is for Windows 7.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-105719-1&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en

Paul

HP Recommended

Hey

i have the same problem, and following the tabs you suggested, i came across PCI\10EC&DEV_8176&SUBSYS_1629103C&REV_01 in the details of network controller properties. Please help!

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Thank you so much. It worked!!! 🙂

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.