cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
mathcharger
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Charger doesn't function properly

HP Recommended
HP ProBook Laptop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Product Name: HP ProBook Laptop
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

P455G3U108700PQX10TNXNCN16NNoa ALL
Warranty status: Active:Covered under Manufacturer warranty ,
Expiration date: Wednesday, June 28, 2017
Case ID 5000256427

My laptop reported that charger doesn't work properly. I disconnected the charger from laptop, and I won't use it again to prevent it from damaging my laptop. Laptop is a couple of months old, still under warranty. 

Could you recommend me what should be my next step so I can be able to use my laptop again soon?
I tried contacting HP via Facebook, but they say "Your computer is classified as a commercial product (business line)."
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation