cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ashleea
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Charging LED Light Won't Switch On; Tragic

HP Recommended
HP Stream; It's Purple
Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)

Hello. I purchsed this purple HP Stream about a year back, and it worked wonders for about 8 months, until I lost the charger. I happen to keep my writing archives in this computer, and I have a comeptition this weekend. Thinking I'd be able to pull somethibng out of my archives, I borrowed a charger and plugged it in. The LED light that signals it is charging will not light up. To clarify, it has been sitting untouched and uncharged for about 3-4 months, in a safe and dry place. There is no reasonable explanation for any damage both internal and external. I have read forum after forum and switched charger after charger, all to no avail. I don't know what to do or where to send it. Honestly, the most important thing for me is not losing all the written work I have in it. Someone PLEASE help. Thank you 😞

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
kyle_b
Level 10
1,591 1,581 133 313
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have a Steam 11 and the power light next to the power jack glows amber when I plug the charger in.  Are you sure you have the correct charger?

0 Kudos
ashleea
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Yes, I even bought a new charger. Honestly all I care about is the work.
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation