Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Envy 4-1152 (Sleekbook )
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Good morning or evening everyone, some time I have been looking for the driver (ACPI \ HPQ0004 \ 3&11583659&0), which is the sensor accelerometer, but can not find it, and those who downloaded which are similar ago, making Windows 8.1, x64 , break to start ...

I would appreciate if someone has a similar team, and you were able to configure and install this driver.

Postscript: The computer system includes a Hard Disk with SSD Cache (Intel Rapid Storage)

Thanks to all for the help ...
Electronic Design Engineer passionate to both Electronic, Graphic and 3D.
11 REPLIES 11
HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Thanks for answering ...

I downloaded the driver, and get this screen to install, it can be ... I remember the driver in Windows 8.0 works well, because no Windows 8.1?

Error.jpg

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Unfortunately, I don't know why you are getting that problem.

The driver I posted lists the W8.1 operating system as supported.

When you go to the device manager is the unknown device (HPQ0004) still listed there?

If so, try manually installing the driver as follows...

Click on the unknown device needing the driver.

Click on the driver tab.

Click on update driver.

Select the Browse my computer for driver software option, and then at the bottom of that window, select the Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.

Click on Have Disk and browse to C:\SWSetup\sp64144\accelerometer\ and see if the driver installs that way.

I have both a HP nc6400 and 6910p business notebooks both running the Windows 10 Release Preview.

They both have the same 3D driveguard device as your notebook (HPQ0004), and I used this very same driver on both of my notebooks and they work just fine.  No errors, no problems at all.

HP Recommended

Thank you for answering back, again today I have started to review and execute each step that describes me, to try if I have luck.

As I leave a screenshot of how the device appears on my computer:

Untitled.png

Also describes the steps that tells me:

Untitled1.png

Finally already installed:

Untitled2.png

I was having to restart the computer get results ... I hope it's good.

HP Recommended

Hi:

Looks good to me!

Glad the manual install method worked.

HP Recommended

Unfortunately it did not work .... 😞

IMG_0708.JPG

At this point I think it is due to a hardware error ... I expect Windows10 has come, if perhaps it is corrected, which I doubt ...

HP Recommended

Yes it must be.

HP Recommended

Good morning or evening everyone, some time I have been looking for the driver (ACPI \ HPQ0004 \ 3&11583659&0), which is thesensor accelerometer, but can not find it, and those who downloaded which are similar ago, making Windows 8.1, x64 , break tostart ...

HP Recommended
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.