Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi, I have purchased HP Probook 4530s- ci7Atids, I have installed Windows 7 64-bit.

While installing drivers I coud not find the driver of PCI simple communication controller with hardware Ids

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C3A&SUBSYS_167C103C&REV_04
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C3A&SUBSYS_167C103C
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C3A&CC_078000
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C3A&CC_0780

And also an unknown device with hardware Ids

ACPI\HPQ0004
*HPQ0004

Kindly reply asap!

91 REPLIES 91
HP Recommended

Hi,
Welcome to the HP Forum!

@aleempk wrote:

Hi, I have purchased HP Probook 4530s- ci7Atids, I have installed Windows 7 64-bit.

While installing drivers I coud not find the driver of PCI simple communication controller with hardware Ids

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C3A&SUBSYS_167C103C&REV_04
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C3A&SUBSYS_167C103C
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C3A&CC_078000
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C3A&CC_0780

And also an unknown device with hardware Ids

ACPI\HPQ0004
*HPQ0004

Kindly reply asap!

The drivers are here. Install the chipset driver first and then the Intel Management Engine Components driver. The source for driver is the Business user site.

regards,

erico

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

Hello,

i got my laptop HP 4530s i3, it came with Linux preinstalled. I have installed windows 7 ultimate x64 and i tried to find as many drivers as possible. I couldnt find 5 drivers plz help me.

laptop p/n: A1E83EA#ABV

yellow signs:

1)Generic Bluetooth Adapter

id= USB\VID_03F0&PID_311D&REV_0001

2) Standard VGA Graphics Adapter

id= PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_6760&SUBSYS_167D103C&REV_00

3)Base System Device

id= PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2393&SUBSYS_167C103C&REV_30

4) Base System Device

id= PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2392&SUBSYS_167C103C&REV_30

5)Network Controller

id= PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_002B&SUBSYS_1461103C&REV_01

I need this drivers compatible with Windows 7 Ultimate x64 plz

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

how can i get driver for hp 64bite 4530s?

HP Recommended

Hi, Penglong:

Below is the support and driver page for the 4530s.

You will find the 64 bit drivers you need there.

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DriverDownload.jsp?prodNameId=5060882&lang=en&cc=us...

Paul

HP Recommended

I don’t  look for drivers for my new notebook HP PROBOOK 4530s with WINDOWS 7 Home Premium 64xbit SP1 OEM

The name of the physical device object

\Device\NTPNP_PCI0014

and

\Device\NTPNP_PCI0016

Haw  can  I find the drivers. Help  me please

HP Recommended

Hi:

Please go to the device manager and click on the devices needing drivers one at a time.

Then click on the Details tab.

On the Properties drop down list, select the second item (Hardware ID's).

Post the top string of characters you see in the window.

Those will identify the model of the devices, and I can send you the link to the drivers you need.

Paul

HP Recommended

Provided drivers not solving issues for memissing-driver.jpgmissing-driver-2.jpg

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.