Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I agee, th HP Network Check is a total pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HP Recommended

HP Network check is terrible!!!!!!!! Get rid of it!

HP Recommended

Yes the HP Network Check is very annoying! I was not able to complete my work at home and now have spent way too much time trying to figure out how to disable it. With the help of Google (as you notice HP Support did not offer adequate assistance) I figured out how to "REMOVE" it. 

Open Chrome, in the top right hand corner of my screen was an HP symbol. I right clicked it and it gave me the option to remove it. Yet again, Google assisted me in finding this, I would not have even noticed the HP symbol it was so small.

HP Recommended

Am infuriated by multiple network check windows opening every time my wifi loses conection   have tried removing support assistant....hasnt worked please advise

HP Recommended

Thank god someone posts the correrct way to remove this

amazing that not one of the HP staff were able to advise on this 5 second fix     IDIOTS

thank you 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.