cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
dhanaraj
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP AIO PC 20-c020il support windows 7 64 bit

HP Recommended
HP AIO PC 20-c020il
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I just purchased an HP 20-c020il  All-In-One desktop computer. i am installing windows 7 64bit . It acts as if it's installing windows 7, but when it gets to the screen which shows the language, time and - forgot the last drop down choice. I don't have use of the mouse or keyboard. I can't tab, use arrow keys, or anything. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
129,400 119,577 19,537 29,865
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

You have to run this tool to put the USB3 drivers into your W7 USB installation media.

There is a readme link for how to use the tool.  Download the applicable file for the operating system you plan to run the tool on.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25476/NUCs-Windows-7-USB-3-0-Creator-Utility

If you are using a W7 installation DVD, you will have to convert that to a USB installation file.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation