Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi Minnick,

Could you please share the link to download the modded driver for HD5650 with Intel Chip?

My Envy 14 is not working so well...

Thanks much!

Joaquim

HP Recommended

Envy 14 (ATI 5650) on Windows 8.1 here!

I was searching for new drivers since the HP doesn't support this fine machine anymore.

Managed to install 14.4 + Intel without Blackscreens!!!

http://leshcatlabs.net/downloads_unfil/

Download version 14.4 1.1!! 

14.4 1.3 didn't work for me!!  Pass on the love!!!!

:catsurprised:

HP Recommended

need an updated driver for hd 5650 win7 64 bit platform haven't updated the driver since 2011 because hp didn't release any update since 2011 so it would be nice to finally update the driver this is my pc model

hp pavillion dv6-3140sl

HP Recommended

Hi everybody!

I know this topic is a bit old but I was wondering if any of you had my same problem and if any of you can help me.

I have a HP Pavilion DV7-4310el notebook with amd mobility radeon HD 6550 and switchable intel HD.

My problem is when I install the catalyst from the amd site I get the drivers for radeon HD 5000 series instead of 6000.

That because looks like my GPU uses the same chipset of the radeon HD 5650 and the program automatically installs them instead.

That is double funny beacuse the 5000 series differently from the 6000 doesn't support directx 11 so I am forced to use the old 2010 HP drivers to get access to those games that require directx 11 but of course they're so old that the hole thing is utterly useless..

Thank you for any suggestions!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.