Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ENGKING Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Probook G50 G1 Bios admin password locked when encrypted, Thanks for the any help.

HP Probook G50 G1
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

HP Probook G50 G1 Bios admin password locked when encrypted. How do I get into my bios under administrative privledges with out buying another worthless waranty? Thanks for the any help. Also don't have a service agreement to chat or email or call HP for anything.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY
Dean Dean
Dean
7972 634 2846
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Probook G50 G1 Bios admin password locked when encrypted, Thanks for the any help.

Hi @ENGKING

This query has already been answered to you here > http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Boot-and-Lockup/HP-Probook-G50-G1-Bios-admin-password-locked-w...

Let's not duplicate the threads. Please, continue in the other one if you have any questions.

**** Don't hesitate to hit the THUMB-UP+ button below to say THANKS or show appreciation
**** Mark this post as an ACCEPTED SOLUTION if it helps **** Thanks !

I am not employed by HP Inc. **** I express personal opinion only. **** HP Expert **** I work in IT and cyber security
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation