cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
SnakeSK
Level 2
9 3 0 5
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

HP ZBook Dock Audio Channel problem

HP Recommended
ZBook Thunderbolt 3 Dock
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I really don´t know if HP is trolling consumers and professionals with this one, but I just replaced my headphones because I thought one side was blown up, it player a lot quieter. After replacement no change, and just found out that second dock at work behaves exactly the same.

It doesn´t matter if I´m using generic driver coming from windows, or HP one, one channel plays about 75% more silent (right channel plays louder).

If I use audio out on the notebook it works fine. Really HP? 

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
iMaxx
Level 8
Level 8
579 567 29 240
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If this is the ZBook Thnderbolt dock, escalate a support case to us so we can look at this.

I am an HP Employee
Quality Manager - HP VR / Z Desktops
-----
iMaxx” FORMER VOODOO PC / HP LEGACY GAMING SERVICE MANAGER
While I am an HP employee, my comments and suggestions are my own and do not represent HP Inc.
0 Kudos
SnakeSK
Author
Level 2
9 3 0 5
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

yes its a TB3 dock, submitted a case

0 Kudos
iMaxx
Level 8
Level 8
579 567 29 240
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Perfect.
Have it escalated to 2LS as pee my request. (Tell them Ryan H from 3rd Level support asked to have it sent up.)

I work along side the 2LS people so I can work with them on the investigation.
If they can't figure it out, it will come to me to work with R&D on.

I am an HP Employee
-----
While I am an HP employee, my comments and suggestions are my own and do not represent HP Inc.
0 Kudos
SnakeSK
Author
Level 2
9 3 0 5
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

sure, will do, you have my full assistance in this matter 🙂

0 Kudos
iMaxx
Level 8
Level 8
579 567 29 240
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'll be keeping my eye on it. 🙂

I am an HP Employee
-----
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation