My Screen will randomly (every couple of hours) turn off and on around 5-6 times in a matter of 10 seconds. (Note: the computer doesn't turn off completely, only the screen). While doing this, it will play the sound of a device (Mouse, USB) being on and off. When it all finishes, it leaves me at my desktop and everyting I had open crashes, so it forces me to close all my windows and start again. Is there any way to solve this? Anyone else experiencing similar problems?
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about forum posting, please feel free to send me a private message!