Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
jrwb Honor Student
Honor Student
1 0 0 1
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How do I install HP Solution Center in Windows 7 32 bit?

How do I install HP Solution Centre in Windows 7 32 bit?

I can scan and print, but no other features and adjustments, especially for scanning.

3 REPLIES 3
Provost
Provost
10924 10796 773 4440
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Which printer are you using?

** Say thanks by clicking the "Thumb up" icon below. **

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
Teacher
Teacher
73 69 3 12
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Generally the 'Full Feature Driver' Download from HP website for Your Printer will include the Solution Center Software

For instance here's a link for a photosmart premium fax (aka as Photosmart C309a)

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=4062&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=3737...

0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
44500 44236 3318 13899
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@iandreawhite

Use the link at top of this page titled Support & Drivers.Put in the model of your printer and click Next to be taken to your printer support/drivers page. Download and install the Full Feature Driver Suite for Windows 7.

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the Thumbs-Up button as a way to say Thanks!***

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation