Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

How do you use the built in HP Truevission HD Webcam?

HP Recommended

@anjan24 wrote:

The webcame is not working in my computer. Please suggest how to activate my webcam.

Thank you

HP Recommended

My laptop model: HP pavilion dv6-6070ee

I have a problem with my webcam. when I use CyberLink YouCam (Webcam), There is a message popup: "No webcam detected. If you are using integrated camera, Make sure that it is turned on"

I don't know how to turn it on

and my camera doesn't listed in device manager

what should i do???? 😞

HP Recommended

The troubleshooting steps in the following weblink might resolve the webcam issue:
http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02452221

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
HP Recommended

please my hp webcam is not working,i don't know the reason please can you hlep me

HP Recommended

Nothing in this link worked.  My cam is still not detected in the device manager.  I am very frustrated since it is a new laptop.

HP Recommended

The webcame is not working in my computer. Please suggest how to activate my webcam.

Thank you

HP Recommended

you will find solution for non-working webcam here:
http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Display-and-Video-e-g-Windows-8/Pavilion-dv6-webcam-and-microp...

it works also for me

HP Recommended

I do I activate my webcam?

HP Recommended

How to activate HP TrueVision HD webcam

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.