Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
How to uninstall hp_tools and hp support assistant?
HP Recommended

Hi,

I have same problem, i need to update my BIOS because my network wifi button isn't work..

My operating is windows 7.. I already follow your instruction, but the UEFI not take place the flash.

I can't update my BIOS and my internet not working, this is crusial. Please help me... 

I waiting for your answer

HP Recommended

Hello Yuga,

I understand that you need to update your BIOS.

Please post your product and model number.

You can find this information by holding the FN key and pressing the ESC key.

You may only need to update the wireless card.

HP Recommended

Hi,

my notebook is HP pavilion g4

product number LZ754PA#UUF

BIOS : F.23

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

I need procedure to update my BIOS, please help me

Thanks for your help

HP Recommended

Yuga,

When the BIOS update comes up you don’t have to change anything inside the boxes, just click start flash.

Make sure that you have the correct BIOS.

Your product number and model number don't match.

If you have the model G4-2049tx, this is your BIOS update.

If you have the product number LZ754PA, this is your BIOS update

Let me know how everything goes.

HP Recommended

brother if you have once extracted the files once from sp 60109 then you need not to extract them again... but if you again run the file sp 60109 then it will again extract your files which you can surely overwrite... but there is no need to do so.

once you run sp 60109, it will extract the files somewhere in C:\ drive, & the path is shown before the files are extracted.

then the bios setup will run which will show empty boxes like previous bios version & blah blah....

brother you DONT have to fill those boxes & even you cant fill them....

just click the start button... & the update process starts...

then your pc will reboot... & here you are with an updated bios.... cheers

HP Recommended

Hello there, I have the same problem but with Pavilion G6. Could you help install the bios with the InsydeFlash. I downloaded the sp60936. When InsydeFlash opens all the spaces are empty. At the moment my bios is F.12 running on Windows 8

The problems im getting are that i cant run multiple apps at once. For example if play a video on youtube and talk on skype with video call its imposible to do anything on the laptop. Video is in pictures on skype and youtube skips the sound and video. CPU runs on 99% and the fan is extremly loud. Same with other programs. Cant browse on the net or watch if VLC is playing a movie. And so on ...

HP Recommended

Sir,

I would like to know if i can update my Bios , I currently have "HP Pavilion TS 14 Sleekbook" with insyd Bios F.04, Please help me with the procedures

HP Recommended

hello i am having a problem evertime i watch a video on my laptop it freezes up and ncrashes after a few minutes. never had a problem until windows update ran. i restored my computer to before the update took place because after i tried to update video graphics video driver it still ended up doing the same thing. someone told me i should update the bios and i dont wanna F my laptop up. i know basics about computers but not enough to do this lol i founf the update on the HP website and it opened insydeflash and showed boxes forthwe current version and new version blah blah blah i dont know where to go rom there. so i pussed out and googled this for help. anyhelp would be greatly appreciated. HP pavillion model - DV7-3165dx

windows 7 home premium

64 bit

anything else you need let me know 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.