cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
light44
Level 1
8 6 0 2
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Hp Spectre x2 shuts itself down randomly

HP Recommended
HP Spectre X2
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

My HP Spectre X2 tablet shuts itself down randomly e.g. I'll be browsing the internet and en jued to ts down and goes to black screen. I then need to turn the power back on , however sometime this happens so frquently that I can't get to the login screen before it just turns off again e.g. this morning I tried to turn it on 5 times and each time it did not finish loading before it turned off so I gave up. It is unuseable. I've seen some other posts re this so obviously not isolated and this is clearly a faulty product. It is not heat related as it sometimes happens within 5 mins of turning it on and it happens when plugged in. I've also run all the tests and they did not come up with a problem. This product is not fit for purpose. I've spoken to numerous reps, v unhelpful. I'm now sending it off to HP to look at. Hopefully they sort it.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation