Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Spectre X2
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

My HP Spectre X2 tablet shuts itself down randomly e.g. I'll be browsing the internet and en jued to ts down and goes to black screen. I then need to turn the power back on , however sometime this happens so frquently that I can't get to the login screen before it just turns off again e.g. this morning I tried to turn it on 5 times and each time it did not finish loading before it turned off so I gave up. It is unuseable. I've seen some other posts re this so obviously not isolated and this is clearly a faulty product. It is not heat related as it sometimes happens within 5 mins of turning it on and it happens when plugged in. I've also run all the tests and they did not come up with a problem. This product is not fit for purpose. I've spoken to numerous reps, v unhelpful. I'm now sending it off to HP to look at. Hopefully they sort it.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.