Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
tiburones Top Student
Top Student
2 1 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

I get "Update.cpp 1205" when I try to install a driver

HP 250 G4
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

When I bought this laptop I installed Windows 7 and also installed drivers for exactly my computer. Wi-Fi connection was great. But today I installed Windows 8.1 and Wi-Fi connection is very poor. I thought that this is because of driver and I tried to install WLAN driver for my computer from this page: http://h20566.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/readIndex?sp4ts.oid=7609954&swLangOid=8&swEnvOid=4158

But driver installation is failed with error "Update.cpp 1205"

1 REPLY
tiburones Top Student
Top Student
2 1 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

I get "Update.cpp 1205" when I try to install a driver

I've just resolved the problem. I installed this driver: ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp69501-70000/sp69929.exe

The installation was successful and Wi-Fi is powerful now

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation