cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
TibcoSupp2017
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

I got trouble on a drop down in a design tool because the "HP Management Console" ...

HP Recommended
HP EliteBook 850 G2
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Machine & Operating System :

========================

Machine : Laptop HP EliteBook 850 G2, intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5600U Cpu 2.60GHz, 16GB RAM purchased in 2015. 

OS : Windows 7 professional (copyright 2009) Service pack 1 - 64bit operating System

Problem :

========================

We are testing a dev. tool  - When clicking on a drop down we got the following err. We have been told that is about MCProblem.PNG

QUESTION : 

==================================================

what is exactly the name of the .EXE about the HP Management Console ?

And which is the name we should searching for in the Window Task manager ?

My objective is not to go deep in the analysis of the problem and the HP Console but rather find a way to bypass the error so I am trying to STOP & RESTART this HP management Console when running my design tool.

Many many thanks

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation