Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Hp stream 11 Boot loop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
I have a hp stream 11 and I was factory resetting it and got some reason I turned it off by the power button which was a bad idea and then I went back on it and it was stuck in boot loop I have tried a lot of things and I'm getting fustrated

I have tried turning it on and repeatedly pressing F11 and it this pc needs repaired and f8 for startup settings and enter to try again and esc for ufei firmware settings I can only use EDC because the other f8 and enter just flash black for one second what do I do
please help😁
19 REPLIES 19
HP Recommended

@Kain7654
Welcome to the HP Forums 🙂

I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers. 
For you to have the best experience on the HP forum, you could also visit our HP Forums Guide for First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

As I understand the computer is stuck on the hp logo screen since the last attempt to reset it,

Don't worry, we'll take care of this together 😉

Perform a hard reset

Attempt a BIOS recovery

you could attempt to access the safe mode: click here for details.

The only other steps to resolve the issue would be to:

Remove and reseat the memory modules

Perform an HP System Recovery

If you wish to attempt a data backup prior to resetting windows: Click here

If you are able to reach some resolution, please click on Accept Solution to help others with similar issues.
If you appreciate my assistance, please click on the thumbs up icon.
Both icons are below this post.

Have a good day, Ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

When I plug my USB into my computer it doesn't recognise it how could I find it even though my PC is still in bootloop

HP Recommended

This is what's wrong https://youtu.be/F1rzyf4wXV4

HP Recommended

@Kain7654
Thank you for replying with the clarification,

I appreciate your time and your efforts 🙂

The video helped a lot, although the steps I had suggested previously would help resolve this concern,
Could you tell me which step you are referring to with regards to connecting your USB? I didn't quite get that!

If the above steps, doesn't resolve your concern you may need to contact HP for further assistance as it could be a hardware failure.
I recommend running a hardware test on both memory and hard drive to be on a safer side: Click here to know how it's done.

Keep me posted,

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
I'm trying to get to the troubleshooting menu and I have a SAN disk usb
HP Recommended
Also is their a way I could contact you on a phone because then I could explain everything and I'm from the uk
HP Recommended

@Kain7654
Thanks for the update,

the link provided for the hardware test should walk you though getting to the right screen, however, if it isn't working out and you need to talk to someone,
you may use this link (click here) to the HP phone support.

let me know if you need any other assistance,

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
I did a memory test and these are results
System e passed
Storage passed
Storage passed
Storage passed
System q passed
System e cancelled
HP Recommended

@Kain7654

Thanks for the update,

It's wonderful that the hardware tests have passed as that confirms it's not a hardware failure,

All you need to do now is reinstall the windows on your computer using the HP shipped recovery, you may order one online on the Official HP website.

or contact the HP Phone support as mentioned in the previous post.

Keep me posted (either way)

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.