cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
eder97
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

INSTALLATION WINDOWS 10

HP Recommended
PROLIANT
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
GOOD AFTERNOON!

PLEASE SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP ME, I'M TREATING TO INSTALL WINDOWS 10 ON AN HP PROLIANT PC, WHICH CURRENTLY HAS SOME WINDOWS SERVER.

BUT THE WINDOWS SERVER IS DAMAGED AND THE PC DOES NOT WORK, I WANT YOU TO CHANGE THE SOUND TO WINDOWS 10 BUT THE INSTALLATION IS INTERRUPTED SINCE YOU DO NOT FIND A DEVICE DRIVER. I TRIED DOWNLOADING THE DRIVERS BUT ALL HAS FAILED ME.

PLEASE IF SOMEONE CAN HELP ME I WILL BE VERY THANKFUL.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
129,351 119,528 19,525 29,847
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

You may also want to post your question on the HPE Community Support Forum -- Proliant servers section...

https://community.hpe.com/t5/ProLiant-Servers-ML-DL-SL/bd-p/itrc-264#.WK9WBOQzXGg

I also suggest you provide the full model number (such as DL380 G6) when you post there.

0 Kudos
eder97
Author
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Paul_Tikkanen wrote:

Hi:

You may also want to post your question on the HPE Community Support Forum -- Proliant servers section...

https://community.hpe.com/t5/ProLiant-Servers-ML-DL-SL/bd-p/itrc-264#.WK9WBOQzXGg

I also suggest you provide the full model number (such as DL380 G6) when you post there.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
129,351 119,528 19,525 29,847
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation