Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Thank for the help Paul, got it sorted in the end...Thank again...

HP Recommended

thanka bra

HP Recommended

I saw prevouos post for ProBook 4530s but still dont know what to install. Can someone help me ? I have Intel Management Engine and 3D DriveGuard

Edit: I installed  HP jMicron Card Reader Driver 1.0.20.7 then i saw newer version 1.0.57.2 and when i tryed to install it showed me access is denied and then the Option Other devicec disappeared from Computer/Manage

HP Recommended

Hi @ qkimov:

What operating system?  32 or 64 bit?

Please click on your missing devices in the device manager.

If using XP, click on the details tab. Post the top string of characters you see. 

If using Vista or Windows 7, in the details tab, Properties drop down list, select the second item (Hardware ID's). Post the top string of characters you see.

Those should identify the missing devices and I should be able to send you the links to the drivers you need.

Paul

HP Recommended

I am with windows 7  64bit I dont know what i did but i dont have option: "Other devices" and the Base system device disasppeared with him. I am watching a picture of probook 4530s and not only Other devices option is missing Portable devices is gone too.

HP Recommended

i'm reaparieng a notebook compaq cq40-126au nau it show missing driver base system device 

HP Recommended

Hi, Magen:

It is probably the JMB38X Card Reader that needs the driver.

Here is the link to that driver. This will work for Windows Vista and Windows 7.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-68596-1&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&...=

Paul

HP Recommended

Please help me find these drivers:

B1959TU Presario

Windows 7 32bit

PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0843&SUBSYS_30BA103C&REV_01
PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0843&SUBSYS_30BA103C
PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0843&CC_088000
PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0843&CC_0880

PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0592&SUBSYS_30BA103C&REV_0A
PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0592&SUBSYS_30BA103C
PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0592&CC_088000
PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0592&CC_0880

Thanks!

Z

HP Recommended

Hi @ trigzAU:

That is your missing card reader driver.

Here is the driver for it.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-48552-1&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&...=

Paul

HP Recommended

weird, i already have the/a card reader installed, will give it a shot.

Edit: well atleast i thought i had!

Awesome, Fixed.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.