Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Tempe8740w Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My function keys doesn't work

Elite Book
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My function keys doesn't work. I have tried to find drivers on HP support, but can only find for OP Windows 7.

BR/Torsten

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Provost
Provost
25082 24756 3543 7904
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Tempe8740w

Try this one.

http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?sp4ts.oid=5212910&swItemId=ob_150949_1&swEnvOid=419...

REO

If you need further assistance please start a new post as I no longer will be a part of the HP Support Community.
0 Kudos
Tempe8740w Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Just a little improvement, i.e. only a few keys got started.

0 Kudos
Intern Intern
Intern
40 40 0 8
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hard to give you a good answer since your product is not listed. If it is a Elitebook Folio G1, install this HP Hotkey Support Driver

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp76001-76500/sp76021.exe

I work for HP.

***If my post helped, click the purple thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation