cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
SanMrks
Level 1
15 7 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

No USB Drivers Found

HP Recommended
15-ay513tx
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
I completed a clean install of windows 7. But the problem is this is no windows driver i did everything possible, but no help.
First of all there wasn't any drivers i used driver lack solution to install the other drivers. But it didn't help with the usb problem. I can't use my usb, can't connect my phone, cant connect my mouse.

Please help me
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
129,044 119,222 19,462 29,742
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

Download, unzip and run the setup application from the link below...

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/22824/Intel-USB-3-0-eXtensible-Host-Controller-Driver-for-...

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation