cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Ahadulloh
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

OS is 64 bit system but HP programs is 32 bit

HP Recommended
W2L95UAR#ABA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello HP Inc. I have problems with new laptop. I have problems with system that i cannot install Microsoft office. When i bought laptop it has already had Microsoft office programs but it has not worked correctly so i deleted it . Then i am going to install Mic Office but i cannot. And One more question My OS windows home x64 bit. My OS was reinstalled by Hp recovery program. then So many Hp programs are working in x32bit  now ? sadasdadaada.jpg

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
90,535 90,412 11,629 24,921
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

There are many 32bit programs run under Windows 64 bit OS, that is normal, very normal. From your list all programs w/o brackets are 64 bit programs. You can confirm this using system properties

(a) Right click Windows (Start),

(b) Select System

sys64.png

What do you mean you can't install Microsoft Office ? What is the error message ? Did you buy Microsoft Office from Microsoft ? How did you delete the old Microsoft Office ?

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation