Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

i have hp elite book 840 g1 but there is pci driver is missing ...nd tell me what to do..

PCI Serial Port

PCI Simple Communications Controller

ACPI\HPQ6007
*HPQ6007

ACPI\INT33A0
*INT33A0

HP Recommended

> Tell me what to do.

Do NOTHING, if your computer is a "home" computer.  Your computer is working fine without those device-drivers, correct?

If your computer is on a "corporate" network, the company's "System Administrators" will install the software, to allow them to remote "manage" your computer, i.e., turning it on in the middle of the night, to update it.

HP Recommended

Ok, thanks. 

HP Recommended

In the future, please read _all_ the previous messages on this SUBJECT -- you might have found your answer in one of the earlier messages.

HP Recommended

How to solve the problem in device manager 

HP Recommended

On my pc devicemanager PCI simple communication Controller and SM Bus controller are showing as unknown device. So please give the driver link for solve it.

HP Recommended

Welcome to this forum.

Before you posted, there were TWENTY-FOUR messages on this topic.

Please read them, and you will find your answer -- it seems impossible for that many replies to exist without giving the answer.

HP Recommended

Dear sir, im having pci simple communicvation driver installation problem,i used sp52795 for installation but no use.

im using hp i3 6th gen 15-beo12tu laptop.

HP Recommended

@TR-P, welcome to this forum.

Before you posted, there were TWENTY-FIVE messages on this topic.

Please read them, and you will find your answer -- it seems impossible for that many replies to exist without giving the answer.

Hint: read the posting dated: ‎08-14-2014 02:36 AM  

Yes, the answer was posted almost THREE years ago.

HP Recommended

Please consult the pci simple communications controller for guidance

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.