Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Pavilion 17t - ab200 CTO
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

When I was trying to order, it says "HP Pavilion Power Laptop - 17t Quad w/ 2GB gfx touch optional" (model number: ab200 - CTO, product number: X7N62AV_1) has a Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 4 GB in the i7 version of the computer. Link:

http://store.hp.com/us/en/pdp/hp-power-pavilion-laptop----17t-x7n62av-1 

But, in the manual, it says on the i7 version, the 4 GB GPU is the GTX 1050 Ti. Link (page 1 of the product description):

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c05357606

I talked to a sales expert lady on friday, and she told me it does have the GTX 1050 Ti version, but techincal support people says it does not have the 1050 Ti version. It is just GTX 1050 4 GB.

I am definitely interested if it has a 1050 Ti version. Can anyone from the sales expert team or anyone who owns the i7 version of the computer can confirm me what it actually is please?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi! @Alexmash, Thanks for stopping by HP forums!

I understand you need to know what is the graphics card specifications shipped with your PC.

Don't worry I'd like to help you out.

Did make any software or hardware changes on your PC?

As you mentioned you have spoken to technical support team and they told you it was shipped with GTX 1050 version.

Can you please provide the serial number of your PC so I check and get you the accurate details.

However, using the details you have given about the product, I found that it was shipped with GTX 1080. 

Refer the product specifications page for more information.

Let me know if this helps!

Have a great day ahead! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

@MrRobot  I do not have a serial number, and I did not order the product. I was planning to order it if that computer had a gtx 1050 Ti version graphics card for the i7 - 7700 HQ version. I was told by someone that there is a 1050 Ti version for pavilion, and I was checking if I can order that. I know Omen have a version with GTX 1050 Ti, but I am interested in Pavilion one, not the Omen as that costs way higher than Pavilion for basically same configuration.

HP Recommended

@Alexmash, Thanks for your quick response and time.

As you mentioned you are planning to order the laptop.

Since it is a customized laptop you can order whichever graphics card you would like on your PC.

Please contact HP sales team and they should help you in customization of your laptop.

Link to contact HP sales team.

Hope this helps!

Take Care! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.