cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
dougpw
4 2 0 1
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Pavilion dm1 drivers not available from HP

HP Recommended
Pavilion dm1-4108au
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi  ..... I would like to create a recovery USB ... can I copy the recovery partition to a USB or other HDD to allow using the entire physical disk ?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Guleria_123
Level 4
161 160 7 9
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

As we have properly understood your issue we are giving you some informatiom please follow these steps:

1. Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search.
  2. Enter recovery drive in the search box, and then select Create a recovery drive.

Nitin singh

REO51ST
Level 16
25,082 24,632 3,567 8,026
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
dougpw
Author
4 2 0 1
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks guys for the reply's.  I found the drivers  and the option to create a recovery USB.  The USB creation seemed to go OK but the last step during the veridication it got stuck at 65% ... I hope it has created successfully because you can only create the USB once ?

Cheers  

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation