Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

my laptop hp mini210-1023EO PC doesnt recognize usb nor bluetooth .in device manager it shows 2 unknown devices.

device status ;Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43).plz help.i cannot do my works related to usb.it also has keyboard problem some keys and numbers  don't work .

location Port_#0001.Hub_#0003 and Port_#0002.Hub_#0003

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Which version of Windows are you running? XP or Win7 starter?

HP Recommended

windows7 32 bit

HP Recommended

The bad keys and numbers on the keyboard are going to require a replacement keyboard I believe. For the bad usb ports you can try going into the device manager and remove all usb devices (uninstall) then reboot to let the driver reload. Also look at this Microsoft Fix it:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/817900

You might also do a hard reset. Remove the battery and hold down power button without AC plugged in for 30 seconds. Wait 10 seconds and plug in the AC adapter. Boot into the BIOS (F10) and as you exit BIOS choose "restore to default settings". 

If none of this works I am afraid you are looking at hardware issues. Netbooks just do not last very long I am sorry to say. 

HP Recommended

what about bluetooth device?

HP Recommended

Same as usb. Does it show up in Device Manager? 

HP Recommended

no bluetooth isnt showing.

abt usb when i insert usb while window is running it doeesnt respond but when i restart and plugin it works??

HP Recommended

estou com este erro#problema# nem um de minhas portas usb é reconhecida o que fazer?

HP Recommended

reset method worked perfect for me , when i previously acessed bios it looked like text information instead of setup. this rest enabled my touch screen and wi n7 loaded my usb driver plus bios screen normal again . cause i dont understand but fix perfect  thank you

HP Recommended

@amritkd wrote:

my laptop hp mini210-1023EO PC doesnt recognize usb nor bluetooth .in device manager it shows 2 unknown devices.

device status ;Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43).plz help.i cannot do my works related to usb.it also has keyboard problem some keys and numbers  don't work .

location Port_#0001.Hub_#0003 and Port_#0002.Hub_#0003

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.