Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
15 ac 173TU
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
was having some problem in recovery as per tha advise of hp support i have ordered recovery DVDs but wen i try to make a recovery using tha DVD first three DVDs workes fine but when i insert tha saplimentry DVD almost 75persent gos well but but almost after 75 persent it takes a reboot and tha when it terns on it dosent boot it showes error saying a required device cannot be found error 0xc0000225 who to solve this
8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Supplimentary DVD can be the bad one or corrupted

You may request for a new set of disks to be sent out to you from HP

I suggest you perform the Hard Drive test just to make sure that the hard drive is working normal

Steps for performing Hard Drive Test:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00439024

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again

**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

K N R K

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP

I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended
But i have jest odered tha disk and this is tha first time i am using it
HP Recommended
I got tha disk one 6-5-2017
HP Recommended

I agree that you are using the disks for the first time

I feel that the supplimental disk is bad even before you could use it

This may happen sometimes

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

K N R K

I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended
Then do i have to pay again to tha recovery DVDs i jest bought it ?
HP Recommended

You dont have to pay again for the disks as you have already paid once

Please request with them to waive off the charges. It will be taken care based on customer request.

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again

Thank You,

K N R K

I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended
Can u plz guide me how to order it again
HP Recommended

Which number did you call to speak with HP last time ?

Please use the same number to speak to HP and they should be able to help send out the disks for you.

Contact HP - http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-contact-us.html

You can also Check your warranty Here to verify the warranty status

Thank You,

K N R K

I am an HP Employee
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.