cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
N0mercy
Level 1
9 6 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

Ram upgrade

HP Recommended
HP 250 G5 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I want to upgrade my ram. How many ram slots my motherboard has and how many are already reserved. Also i need to know how much memory does each ram slom support and wich kind of ram i need to buy. Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
94,847 93,504 12,288 26,124
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@N0mercy

Welcome to HP Support Forum. HP 250 G5 is a series of many different laptops therefore I don't know what is yours. In general: it has 2 slots for RAM and supports 16GB max. Please use the following compatible RAM

http://www.crucial.com/usa/en/compatible-upgrade-for//hp-250-g5--%28intel-core-i7-6500u---i5-6200u--...

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
N0mercy
Author
Level 1
9 6 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for your reply!

My serial number is : X0N34EA#ABU

So could u be more specific?

banhien
Level 19
Level 19
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@N0mercy

Sorry, this won't help. What is the CPU on your computer ? Is it an i7, i5 or i3 on the above list ? If yes then use above linsk.

Regards.

BH
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
N0mercy
Author
Level 1
9 6 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended
its the product number sr...and its an i7
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@N0mercy wrote:
its the product number sr...and its an i7

Hi,

My serial number is : X0N34EA#ABU - this is not a s/n, it is a product number and from the following link it has Core i7 6500U / 2.5 GHz.

https://www.pcworldbusiness.co.uk/catalogue/item/P243691P

Regards.

BH

>
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation