cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Dave757
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Re-install Android on my 2101 tablet

HP Recommended
HP Model 2101 Tablet
Android 4.4 KitKat

Due to flaky behavior, I would like to clean up, and completely re-install the OS.  Possible?

1 REPLY 1
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
135,093 124,449 20,715 31,803
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

You should be a do a factory reset under the settings option.

You can also fully reinstall the OS by using the restore image from the link below.

The problem is...I don't know which file you need.  The first one indicates China only, and the second one indicates Worldwide, except China and the US.  Maybe HP listed the US exclusion US by mistake?

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-10-tablet/5447816/model/7531173

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation