cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Replacement USB cable for Simple Save md1000h?

HP Recommended
Simple Save MD1000H
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi, 

I've recently moved and I've lost my USB cable for the simple save md1000h external hard drive.  Where can I find a replacement for this exact cable?

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 19
Level 19
86,220 86,105 10,947 23,512
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

From the following image, it uses USB mini connector at one end and normal USB connector at the other end.

simplesave.png

You can find it at meny shops such as:

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/computers-tablets/accessories/belkin/belkin-5-pin-usb-mini-b-cable-1-8-met...

Note: Please do not buy a more popular cable which is slight diffrent shape at one end (nearly all phones, tablets use this type of cables ... except iSomething products).

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation