Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Pavillion dv7-7005er
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello.

I decided to set SSD the principal (OS) disk, and to make standard HDD the second. I bought SSD Samsung SSD 850 Evo Sata III MZ-75E250BW (250 Gb). During primary Windows setup in case of a language choice to sistea the mouse ceased to react to cliques. The cursor on the screen could be leaded. After installation the system is periodically frozen. Only the live cursor of a mouse, or completely everything hangs up and it is necessary to do forced reset.

In what there can be a problem?

Confuses still the fact that in the special Samsung's Magician program the interface of connection of SSD for some reason isn't displayed, the AHCI mode automatically don`t enable (and I didn't find in Bios where to enable it; version of Bios Insyde EFI F.2E_09/07/2016). Speed of operation of a disk ~ 220-250 Mb/s, but not 540/520Mb/s (as showed tests).

Help please)

Mobile QuadCore Intel Core i7-2670QM, 2800 MHz (28 x 100)

MB 181D. vers. 52.24

DDR3 Samsung 16 Gb (2x8gb)

all drivers last that was provided by HP. Win 10 is updated.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.