Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Sleekbook 15-b006e
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

After the update HP makes on the website. I can't find programs / Drivers with searching on Google example:
HP EnergyStar Windows 10 > Click > Download > Happy :).

Now: HP EnergyStar Windows 10 >  Nothing > Sad ;(

I can't find the newest version of EnergyStar to Windows 10 in Driver and Software. Please return the old concept so i be able to download driver and programs to my Windows 10 computer. HP not make Windows 10 support for my laptop.

I will be able to download the program and other programs :(.

Please send it to the Administrator of HP's website (Hewelt Package) Don't drop my laptop ;(.

Best Regards Simon

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Save the link below in your bookmarks. Its the link for the drivers for your pc.

Link: https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-pavilion-sleekbook-15-b000/5296234/model/5313673

I'm an HP Employee.The opinions expressed here are my personal opinions, not of HP.
Click on Thumbs up if my post helped you.Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking an answerAccept as Solutionif it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I have checked. That drivers is out of date! 😞

HP Recommended

Please help me 😞

After the new update i am no longer able to find updated drivers to my computer via searching on google. On the page "Driver & Software" this driver is outdated and to windows 8 - 8.1 before HP Updated the Driver & Software page or maintaince. I was able to find the driver and software via google. You can read the full story here. I will hope it will be fixed 😞
https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Second-time-HP-makes-me-sad/td...

Best regards Simon

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.