Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Pavillon x2 detachable
Microsoft Windows XP

Je dois me procurer un stylet pour de nouvelle proposition à signature electronique

Quel sont les stylets compatible avec mon appareil le pavillon x2 detachable?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Forum. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Forum.

German: HP Kundenforum
Spanish: Foro de usuarios de HP
French: Forum des utilisateurs
Portuguese: Fórum dos usuários HP
Chinese: 惠普个人客户支持论坛
Korean: HP 지식커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended
As no one answered un french section, I'll try to make myself as clear as I Can.;

I was wondering if my Pavillon x2 need any spécial stylets to work on it or if any one could do thé job?

Thanks
HP Recommended

@Lupa9747

Welcome to the HP Forums 🙂 

I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers. 

As I understand you want to know if the HP Pavilion x2 works with a stylus,

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details: 

Did you know that a passive stylus would work on all computers regardless of brand or model, whereas the Active stylus needs to be compatible with each device and may not work everywhere?

That said, are you looking for a Passive or Active Stylus?

To help you out, here's the difference:

A passive stylus comes in many different forms, starting as we said in the beginning with your finger. As the name implies, a passive stylus has no active electronics, just conductive material housed in a pen-like housing. (OK, so your finger is not exactly passive, but you get the idea.) A passive stylus will work with any touch-screen but as with all things in life, there are good ones and then the not so good ones. there are usually 3 different types of passive stylus pens, and then, of course, there are variations on those (would be no fun if it was too simple, right!). 😛

The active stylus is often also referred to as a fine-point stylus (or both) and uses smart electronics to refine the touch and provide a more pen-like experience. There are different ways of doing this and the early generation of advanced styluses used Bluetooth to achieve this, but what we are now seeing is the use of smart electronics that “interprets” movement and makes it possible to use a stylus tip around 2 mm or less.

For a list of compatible Active Stylus with X2 touch screen: Click here

Keep me posted for further assistance 😉

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.