cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Dejwwik
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

System Windows

HP Recommended
ProBook 4530s
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Hi, i bought notebook probook 4530, shoud be wiith operating system Win 7 Home premium, but i dont have ani install CD/DVD, so could you provide me or where i can download ISO file?

Thank in advance

David

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
TheOldMan
Level 15
Level 15
10,614 10,610 990 2,991
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Assuming a clean install of Windows 7 is expected, then use the site listed in this thread as posted by @Paul_Tikkanen

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Operating-Systems-and-Recovery/Downgrading-to-windows-7-from-w...

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the thumbs up to give Kudos! " >.

Dejwwik
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

oh, looks good, but isnt working... program show message check your internet connection... 😞

0 Kudos
TheOldMan
Level 15
Level 15
10,614 10,610 990 2,991
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Interesting. Are you in the USA? Here is the link from outside the forum.

https://www.heidoc.net/joomla/technology-science/microsoft/67-microsoft-windows-iso-download-tool

I know it worked this morning.  Keep trying

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!

0 Kudos
Dejwwik
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

no no... middle europe.. and also this link not working.... same message

0 Kudos
TheOldMan
Level 15
Level 15
10,614 10,610 990 2,991
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Well it might be that is the reason.  I am in the USA.  Perhaps you can borrow a Windows 7 install DVD from a friend and use that.  AS long as you use the COA sticker key it will still work OK.  If that unit came with Windows 7 from HP, it sound be fine that way.

I'm not an HP employee.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation