cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Prat0151
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Unexpected Store Exception

HP Recommended
Spectre
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
recently purchase hp spectre Windows 10. Since, every time I start working with in few minutes , it says there were errors, that they need to scan the computer and that if I want to know more to go to unexpected_store_exception. How do I fix this.
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
SR_T
Level 6
Level 6
296 289 18 39
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Prat0151,

For futher investigation of your issue, can you please provide me the product details like model number/ product number  by using the Fn +Esc key combination.

I am an HP employee.

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on “Thumbs Up” STAR to say thanks!***
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation