Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Pavilion g series
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi, for a few days now i am getting a lot of those UNRESPONSIVE PAGE (WAIT or KILL options) warning messages and I have to restart my computer ... this happens very often .... What shall I do??

I use both Google Chrome  and Internet explorer

Thank you

E-A

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hey @E-A,

Welcome to the HP Support Community Forums!

I see you are getting an UNRESPONSIVE PAGE on your HP Pavilion g series Notebook while on the Internet. Click the Advanced tab, select the Disable script debugging and Disable script debugging check boxes.

Cookies are small text files that websites put on your computer to store information about you and your preferences. You can remove these preferences by following this Microsoft document on delete and manage cookies  and here for Chrome.

I clean cookies by clicking the Windows key and type %temp%, select all, then delete. It might take a moment or two.

Once all complete I would restart your Notebook.

Make sure your browser is updated.

Please let me know how this goes.

If this helps you please click the Kudos button to say thanks.

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Hi , thank you for your reply but I didn't understand something and I would like you to clear it to me ... You said to  Click the Advanced tab, select the Disable script debugging and Disable script debugging check boxes.  My question is  where is the Advanced tab so I can click on it ???

Thank you 

E-A

HP Recommended

Hey E-A,

Try this.

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Hi there , I follow the steps that you send to me and I was happy that the problem was solved , but unfortunatelly it cames back ...  I don't know what to do ... do you have anything else in mind ?? 

Also I have problem with my videos .... I found the video I want to watch but when I click the play button it starts loading but never starts to play .... 

Thank you 

E-A

HP Recommended

Hi @E-A,

I would uninstall the browser. Here is a link to download a newer version.

Could you send me the link for the Video so i could look at the video to see what is happening.\?

Thanks.

I work on behalf of HP
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.